Publications by faculty in last 3 yearsDepartment of Biochemistry
Dr. Mushir Ahmad, Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry
1. A study on the role of antibiotics versus garlic in the management of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Mushir Ahmad,International Journal of Basic Medicine and Clinical Research, 2014; 1(4):76-83.
2. Incidence of thyroid disorders in type 2 diabetic patients. Mushir Ahmad, Roshan Alam, International Journal of Basic Medicine and Clinical Research, 2014;1(4): 92-97 Mr. Arvind Bharti , Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry
Mr. Arvind Bharti , Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry
3.Ischemia Modified Albumin and the effect of Bosentan in acute Mesentric Ischemia; V.S. Reddy, Himanshu Madan, Arvind Bharti. Nobel Medicus : 2014; 10 (1) 100-101.
Dr. Naved Ahmad, Tutor, Department of Biochemistry
4.Effects of neonatal Thyroid Stimulating hormone and free T4 levels on Apgar score, Maturity and Modes of delivery Tabassum Yasmin, Shafat Imam Siddiqui, K.R. Prasad, Naved Ahmad , Akash Gupta JMSCR. 2014;2(5):890-895
5. Effect of Hemodialysis on Oxidative Stress on Diabetogenic Patient of Chronic Renal Failure Ashish Shukla, Akash Gupta,Naved Ahmad . JMSCR. 2014;2(4)614-620 6. Changes in the Electrolyte Profile of Patients having Hypothyroidism Jaskiran Kaur, Naved Ahmad , Akash Gupta. JMSCR. 2014;2(4):633-637 7. Dyslipidemia and Hypothyroidism in Population of East Medinipur,West Bengal Ajay Kumar Das, Naved Ahmad, Akash Gupta. JMSCR. 2014;2(5):1049-1053
8 Comparison of urinary protein creatinine index in normal and heavy exercise performing individuals Ijen Bhattacharya, Anoop Kumar, Akash Gupta, Tabassum Yasmin, Naved Ahmad , Mani Goel Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2014;3986-989.
9. Thyroid Disorders in Greater Noida: A hospital based study Dilutpal Sharma, Amit Vasant Deshpande,Naved Ahmad , Akash Gupta. IJBR.2014; 05 (04):274-276 10. Monitoring and estimation of iodine content of edible salt in urban areas of Meerut district, after four decades of Universal Salt Iodization Dilutpal Sharma, Amit Vasant Despande, Naved Ahmad, Akash Gupta,Sana Nafees. IJBAR.2014; 05 (02):93-95
11. Altered thyroid profile in metabolic syndrome Naiyar Azam, Ashish Shukla, Naved Ahmad , Akash Gupta. IJBR.2014; 05 (11):692-694 Ms. Shailaza Shrestha, Tutor, Department of Biochemistry
12. Assessment of serum bilirubin and hepatic enzymes in Malaria patients; Jha Sudha, Shrestha Shailaza, Gole S.,Gagandeep; International Journal of Biomedical and Advance Research, 2014; 5 (3).
13. Case control study of ABO blood group and Rhesus (Rh) factor in type 2 Diabetes mellitus; Shailaza Shrestha, Dr Sudha Jha, Dr Gagandeep;; Indian Journal of Applied Research; 2014; 4(4), pp 1-3
14. Study on the levels of oxidant and anti-oxidant enzymes in hypertensive patients; Dr. Sudha Jha,Ms.Shailaza Shrestha, Dr. H Perchwani, Rahul Rai; International journal of medical sciences and public health; 2014; 3(9).
15. The study of relative potency of first generation and second generation antihismines on contraction of atropinisded isolated guinea pig ileum; B Kavitha, Manikanta M, Shailaza Shrestha, Rahula Rai;; International Journal of Scientific Research; 2014; 3(1), pp 271-3
16. Mental foramen: A morphological and morphometrical study; Rahul Rai, Shailaza Shrestha, Dr Sudha Jha;; International journal of healthcare and biomedical research Volume: 2, Issue: 4, July 2014, Pages 144-150
17. Incidence of rhomboid impression and subclavian groove in the adult human clavicles; Rahul Rai and Shailaza Shrestha; International Journal of Biomedical Research; 2014; 05 (03), pp 161-3
18. Morphological and topographical anatomy of nutrient foramina in human clavicles and their clinical importance; Rahul Rai, Shailaza Shrestha, B kavitha; IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences; 2014; 13( 1), pp 37-40
19. Stature estimation: Predictive role of foot dimensions ( Foot length and Foot Breadth); Rahul Rai, Shailaza Shrestha; International Journal of Basic Medicine and Clinical Research; 2014; 1(4); pp 84-91
Department of Microbiology
1.Study of complement activation, C3 and interleukin-6 levels in burn and their role as prognostic markers. S Modi, M Rashid, A Malik. Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology, 32(2):137-142, 2014
2.Prevalance and antibiogram of extended spectrum beta lactamase producing Escherichia coli. Mohd. Rashid, Syamal Modi, Indu Shukla, Yogesh Chander. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences, 1468-1478, 2013
3.Complement activation, c3 and interleukin-6 levels as Prognostic markers in polytraumatized patients. Syamal Modi, Mohd. Rashid, Abida Malik, Mohd. Rashid. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences, 1424-1433, 2013